Anchor Ceramics Potter Light - Large
All Potter lights are handmade giving each light its own unique character. Thrown on a potter's wheel, the lights are carefully hand glazed inside and out in a range of simple, beautiful glazes developed specifically. They're made with a white stoneware clay and then fired to 1280 degrees C, making them very tough.
Availability: This item is available for pre-order only when 'pre-order 8-10 weeks delivery' button shows on your selected variant. The variant is currently available in store when 'add to cart' button shows.
- White ceramic E27 lampholder suits any standard Edison screw globe
- 1.5 metres of 2 core fabric sheathed electrical cable in choice of black, black and white, or gold. (Additional electrical cable can be ordered if needed)
- Medium and large light fittings are supplied with powder coated suspension fitting and black steel cable
- All sizes supplied with 80mm diameter powder coated steel ceiling canopy in choice of black or white
- Canopy provides ceiling fixing, earth and stainless steel cable adjuster for medium and large sizes
- Not supplied with globe. All electrical components are approved for use in Australia. The fitting must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Free pick up form Mr Kitly
- Freight. Please contact us for freight charges
Pre-orders are available on all styles not currently in stock. Please allow 8-10 weeks for pre-orders to be ready.
Photo credit: Liso Cohen