ECOlunchbox Seal Cup Small
The Seal Cup™ Solo is a versatile round stainless steel food container cup with a no-leak, silicone lid that's great for yogurt and dips. It's part of the ECOlunchbox Blue Water Bento collection featuring non-toxic stainless steel bent box solutions and silicone lunchware that's ocean-friendly, leak-proof and 100% plastic-free.
The steel snack cup’s plastic-free silicone lid is a great ocean-friendly lunchtime solution. It’s designed for families that love our non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Since the Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean, it's the beauty of the nubby ridges found on seashells inspired the texture of the Seal Cup Solo's teal silicone lid.
The Seal Cup Solo make your lunches greener and our oceans by keeping dangerous out of your lunch and our oceans.
- Capacity 7 oz. (7/8 cup)
- Measures 3 1/2 inches round by 1 7/8 inches tall
- Tare weight 2.1 oz. etched on the bottom so food container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- The food container cup is designed to stack nesting for easy storage
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than comparable glass container and nonbreakable
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe
- Not for use in the microwave
- Made responsibly in China
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.