DeWit Korean Ho Mi
translation missing: en.products.product.sold_out
- more information
Not all hand hoes are of the same grade in steel. This Korean hand hoe by Dewit is forged from Swedish Boron steel and is very tough due to the forging manner in which it was created. Boron steel is the toughest steel. It has an 140mm ash handle with an angled blade suited for all types of gardening.
The Ho Mi or Korean Hoe means Farmers Knife. This DeWit Korean Hand Hoe is an multi-use all round garden tool ideally suited for cultivating, weeding, digging holes, tilling soil and aerating loam. This is the best tool for working in the garden. Based on a century old tools used in Asia, the Korean hand hoe does everything a garden trowel can do plus more.
- Korean hand hoe sometimes known as Korean ho mi
- a larger and slightly heavier tool than the similarly shaped Japanese hand hoe
- great garden tool as you can do everything with this.
- blade on one side ideal for weeding and pulling out roots
- great for loosening soil.
- makes small planting holes.
- can do everything in the garden a trowel can do except scoop
- boron steel and sustaibly forested ash handle
- hand forged in Holland
The Dewit company is founded on traditional skills carried over for five generations, deeply embedded in the genes of the family. It all started from a small village blacksmith. Founder Willem de Wit opened a smithy on 1 April 1898, a stones throw from the current factory. The ash used for the garden tool handles is sustainably forested from woods near to the DeWit factory. For over 115 years the name of DeWit has been synonymous with craftsmanship reliability and quality. A 5 generation family business which combines craft with tradition. Choosing DeWit is a guarantee for the very finest quality in forged tools, with an array of products revered worldwide.
All DeWit tools are hand forged in their factory in Holland and come with a lifetime warranty.