ECOlunchbox Three-in-one bento
The Three-in-One is a three-piece nesting bento lunch box set. This nifty bento container makes it easy to pack a variety of foods and keep them all separate - and safe from squishing! Our Three-in-One is perfect packing a healthy entree and two side dishes.
The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food.
Three in One is a 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel container. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS). It is fine for moist foods but it's not leak-proof for water-y or runny foods since no plastic gaskets are used.
- Durable design uses 100% food-grade responsibly sourced and made stainless steel 201.
- 3 piece nesting bento set. Includes upper and lower food containers plus a snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing.
- 31 oz capacity (3.8 cups) Total. Bottom section: 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups). Top section: 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups). Snack container: 5 oz capacity (.75 cup)
- Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high
- Tare Weight: 16 oz
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter.
- Container is not 100% leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used. It;s fine for moist foods, but if you need to pack something watery in the top layer, the Seal Cup Mini (with silcone lid) will nest upstairs (sold separately).
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in microwave.
- Made in India.
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.