ECOlunchbox Tri Bento
Stacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with our elegant ECOlunchbox Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together.
The shape of our Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. Our Tri Bento, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods.
- 3 tier round container with clips
- Capacity 36 oz (4.5 cups)
- Tare Weight: 16 oz.
- Clips are kid-tested and can be adjusted to desired stiffness
- The stainless steel bento box container measures 4 inches high with 5 1/4-inch base diameter
- Eco-friendly design made from 100% high-quality BPA-free stainless steel
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Stainless Steel 201
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave
- Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove.
- Fine for damp foods but for runny sauces or liquids it is not leak 100% proof since no plastic is used in the eco-friendly design
- Made in India
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.