ECOlunchbox Seal Cup Medium
Plastic-free and leak-proof, the Seal Cup™ Medium is a versatile container for packing meals and snacks to-go.
The Seal Cup Medium and all the Blue Water collection lunch and snack containers are designed FOR the ocean.
Since the Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean, it's the beauty of the nubby ridges found on seashells inspired the texture of the Seal Cup Medium's blue silicone lid.
The Seal Cup Medium makes your lunches greener and our oceans by keeping dangerous out of your lunch and our oceans.
- Seal Cup Medium container measures 4.1” diameter by 2.1” tall.
- Capacity is 12 oz. (1.5 cups).
- Tare weight is 3.1 oz.
- Tare weights are etched on the bottom of each container so they may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made in China.
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.