Major Minor Pillowcase Set - Clay
This product is currently sold out.
- more information
Linen is the epitome of luxury, dreamy soft to sleep in year round and it is something we can no longer live without. It's a favourite choice for bedding because it's both breathable and soft, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It reveals its true beauty over time, as the material's texture grows in both softness and character. Handcrafted with care and cut from super soft flax fibres that are woven and finished in a historic European linen mill. The production is gentle on the earth, as flax is a renewable resource that grows naturally, without the need for heavy farming. We believe in the beauty of bringing simple design, thoughtful construction and responsible sourcing into our day-to-day lives and routines.
- 200 GSM luxurious heavyweight linen
- Set of 2 (pair) pillowslips
- This product is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- 100% European made linen product
- Sustainably and ethically produced in small batches
- Sold open stock to allow mixing + matching of colours
- *Please note colours may vary based on photography, and your screen
Standard size 50 x 75