SOLIDTEKNICS 30cm Dual-handle Wok
The AUS-ION™ 30cm Wok is formed from one tough and seamless piece of 2.5mm thick Austraian iron (very low carbon steel) for fast and even heating with dual handles for easier handling. No rivets, welds, wood, coatings or plastic, for the ultimate in multi-generational durability. No loose or broken handles ever!
L 45cm including handles, Diam 30cm, H at handle 8cm, 1.3kg. 4L
SOLIDTEKNICS AUS-ION™ wrought iron (low-carbon steel) cookware is acclaimed by professional chefs. It's a highly innovative re-imagining of cast iron cookware by an Australian engineering company who have worked with top chefs to refine the range. AUS-ION cookware is non-toxic, healthy, sustainable, and multi-century durable. Suitable for all cooktops & situations: Induction, Gas, Ceramic, Halogen, Electric, Oven and Fire.
- local and loved - the only production cookware range that is made in Australia. Made from clean Australian wrought iron
- highest performance pans - same performance as the best French cast iron, but half the weight. Loved by the best chefs
- sustainable and healthy - AUS-ION iron pans have a forever renewable nonstick coating. Say no to synthetic nonstick coating that wear and are thrown away
- durable and clean - world-first patent pending seamless, rivetless, one-piece construction for hygeine and durability, these pans come with a muti-centrury warranty
About AUS-ION cookware
AUS-ION™ Australian-made wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel) professional cookware is perfect for everyday oil/fat based frying, grilling, etc. AUS-ION™ cooks and seasons like all of the best quality French bare cast iron cookware, but is half the weight. Seasoned iron is the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable non-stick. All other non-stick cookware is made with toxic and/or disposable synthetic coatings.
Suitable for all cooktops & situations: Induction, Gas, Ceramic, Halogen, Electric, Oven and Fire.
It's easy it is to build-your-own healthy non-stick and forever-renewable cooking surface, never replace a pan again. Instructions provided with product and online.
- no rivets, for improved durability and hygeine (warranty is multi-century)
- broad concave handle for more control and less fatigue
- vented neck on handle to reduce heat transfer to hand
- shot-peened and re-seasoned all over for the ultimate in natural renewable nonstick
- proudly 100% made in Australia
Mark James Henry was probably born to innovate in engineering. At age 3 he woke before dawn one Christmas morning and fully assembled a tricky powered construction set that his parents thought they might struggle with in the morning......
Fast forward 40-something years, a metal trade, two degrees, several languages, and a string of patents, brands and businesses later, and you could say Mark is feeling quietly confident about his new innovations and the future of SOLIDTEKNICS.