ECOlunchbox 3-in1 Splash Box
With its modular design and leak-proof lids, our 3-in-1 Splash Box is a three-piece set that stacks and nests. It’s a powerful plastic-free lunchtime tool.
We think you’ll love the space-saving design featuring three food compartments, including upstairs and downstairs sections as well as a nesting snack container called the Mini Splash Pod, which tucks inside the top layer. Plus, what’s not to love about no-leak lids?
This plastic-free lunch packer has it all when it comes to convenience. Holding 4 cups of food, it straps together with a wavy silicone band that attaches to a wave-shaped latch. The nubby waves on the strap are non-slip and easy to use for all ages.
More good news. The entire set is dishwasher and oven safe. Yes, it’s totally ok to warm foods in the toaster oven or regular oven on medium heat. No problem.
We’ve learned that most people like to pack three foods for lunchtime, so we’re betting you’ll love how conveniently it works to tuck a small sandwich downstairs and a couple of side dishes in the large container and Mini Splash Pod upstairs. Or you can pull the Mini Splash Pod out, freeing up more space upstairs, and pack it separately on top.
The 3-in-1 Splash Box is 100% plastic-free, crafted from high-quality, food-grade stainless steel topped with silicone lids. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
Check out the ocean-inspired design on the 3-in-1 Splash Box’s big leak-proof green lid. It’s embossed with a lovely oceany seaweed motif. The Mini Splash Pod’s lid, which is a darker green, also features a cool seaweed design. The Blue Water bento collection is inspired by a love of the ocean. These no-plastic, no-leak lunch containers make it easy to reduce plastic pollution lunch by lunch.
- 3 piece nesting lunch container set includes upper and lower compartments plus a nesting snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing.
- Total capacity is 4 cups (32 oz). Bottom section: 1 ⅔ cups (13 oz). Top section: 1 ¾ cups (14 oz.). Snack container: ⅔ cup (5 oz).
- When assembled, the modular container measures 4 ¼ inches wide x 5 ¾ inches long x 3 ¾ inches tall. The top level is 1 ¾ deep. The bottom layer is 1 ½ inches deep. The Mini Splash Pod measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates.
- Stainless Steel 304
- The wavy strap, which holds the two layers together in transit, and the non-slip tabs on the lid are easy to use and embossed for kid-friendly, easy opening and closing.
- The Blue Water Bento steel and silicone combination is lighter than glass and nonbreakable.
- The gasket between the layers can be removed for cleaning. Please note that while the bottom container is appropriate for moist foods, it's not 100% leak-proof. The top container and the Mini Splash Pod are leak-proof.
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Responsibly manufactured in China.
Press to Seal - Instructions for Use:
- How to seal the top lid and hook to the base: For a no-leak seal on the top container, use the flat of your hand or your thumb and press the soft silicone lid along the top lip of the container. Next, attach the top container to the bottom one by stretching the wavy strap and looping it on the wave hook. Now the top layer is attached to the lower level.
- To open large top lid unhook wavy strap and then lift the corner tabs to easily break the seal and remove the lid.
- Please don't turn your lid inside out. The corner tabs are not designed to be flipped inside out and cracks may appear.
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.