Lodge .95L / 1 Quart Cast Iron Serving Pot
1 Quart / .95L Seasoned Cast Iron Serving Pot with loop handles and cast iron cover
Perfect for vegetables and sides, soup for two or baking bread.
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Cast iron cover features self-basting tips
- Loop handles make it easy to move from stovetop to oven
- Foundry seasoned cast iron.
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture. “Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
- Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
- Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
- Lodge Cast Iron can be used on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.