ECOlunchbox Seal Cup Jumbo
Sporting an eggplant-color lid and generously holding 6 cups.
The Jumbo's no-leak silicone lid tops a stainless steel container. Check out the ocean-inspired embossed design on the lid and take a moment to remember your love of the oceans.
The Seal Cup Jumbo will hold the Seal Cups Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small, and Mini compactly in your cupboards. And if you need to buy a few Seal Cup Jumbos, they can also stack thanks to the nifty nesting design.
- Measures 7 inches diameter by 3 inches tall. Capacity is 48 oz. (6 cups).
- Stainless steel container tare weight is 5.5 oz. With the lid, tare weight is 9 oz.
- The Jumbo is the largest in the nesting Seal Cup containers set, which includes mini, small, medium, large and extra large sizes
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable
- Tare weight is etched on the bottom so container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
- Made responsibly in China
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.