ECOlunchbox Seal Cup Mini
Ready to take a dip? Love yummy tidbits and toppings? The leak-proof Seal Cup™ Mini may be quite small, but it's a big help when it comes to packing sauces, dips, dressings and toppings.
The round stainless steel food container cup holds 1/3 of a cup. It's the smallest container in ECOlunchbox's 5-piece Blue Water Bento Seal Cup nesting set made from non-toxic stainless steel and food-grade silicone. The Seal Cup Mini nests perfectly inside the Seal Cup Small.
The Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean. They're designed for families that love ECOlunchbox 100% stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of old fashioned plastic lids.
The Seal Cup Mini's golden lid is embossed with an ocean design inspired by beach-combed sand dollars to inspire you to love our oceans lunch by lunch by eating plastic-free.
The Seal Cup Mini make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner by keeping dangerous plastics out of your lunch and our oceans.
- Capacity 3 oz. (1/3 cup)
- Measures 2 5/8 inches round by 1 1/2 inches tall
- Tare weight 1.4 oz. etched on the bottom so food container may be used at food bars and delis that charge by food weight
- Lunchbox bottoms nest and stack for easy storage.
- Designed for use with the 5-piece Seal Cup collection, which includes Mini, Small, Medium, Large and XL sizes.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- The food container cup is designed to stack nesting for easy storage
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than comparable glass container and nonbreakable
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe
- Not for use in the microwave
- Made in China
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.