GLOBAL Prep Board 45cm x 30cm x 2cm
This variant is currently sold out.
The GLOBAL series of cutting boards are made to the highest quality standards as their famous knives. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, these reversible boards are crafted for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping.
Timber cutting boards are naturally anti-bacterial, however GLOBAL recommend seasoning your board before use to add a further protection layer please see care instructions on the packaging for seasoning information.
- Hand Crafted from sustainably sourced American Walnut timber or Canadian Maple
- Durable timber will last years of heavy duty usage.
- Designed to protect your valuable cutting blades due to their soft and forgiving nature.
- Naturally anti-bacterial.
- FSC certified.
- Seasoning & Care instructions included.
- Made in China
Yoshikin factory was established in 1954. The GLOBAL Classic Series was designed by Japanese industrial designer Komin Yamada in 1983 and the brand was launched internationally in 1985 in collaboration with Mino Tsuchida.
Still crafted by hand in Yoshikin’s factory in Niigata, Japan, GLOBAL knives are manufactured to extremely high and exacting standards using a three-piece construction method beginning with highest quality Stainless Steel sheets.