Stanley Classic Food Flask 502ml
$49.00 Was $60.00
Warm food for the road.
This stout container is compact enough for a toolbox, brown bag or lunch cooler. Stainless-steel construction stands up to rough work, play or travel. And the insulated lid doubles as a bowl. Wide-mouth opening makes it simple to fill in the morning and clean at night.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as a bowl.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
The green bottle carried to work, for a picnic, to the football, and on urban adventures or to the great outdoors. Along the way it might get a few scratches on it, may have even been dropped once or twice, yet despite the abuse, it's always kept coffee hot...For hours.
That’s the legendary Stanley.
Made since 1913, when William Stanley Jr. invented the all-steel vacuum bottle. All Stanley products have a lifetime guarantee. Durable, proven quality and Made to last.
Designed in United States.
Made in China
PMI (Pacific Market International) who owns Stanley has a stated commitment to ethical manufacturing and has a publicly available Code of Supplier Conduct.