BAINA Organic Cotton Pool Towel Woodford - Tabac
translation missing: en.products.product.sold_out
- more information
100% Organic Cotton pool towel. The jacquard gate motif displays a simple symmetry consistent with the current BAINA designs. The cut pile velour only intensifies the luxe tabac hue, sending us into a time warp, somewhere off the Italian coast circa 1972. Pairs nicely with the GREENWICH BATH TOWEL.
Size: 90 x 170cm
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels separately through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration