ECOlunchbox Three-in-one bento Giant
Do you have a giant lunchtime appetite? The 100% stainless steel bento box, the Three-in-One Giant, holds an impressive 8 cups of food in three separate food containers that nest and clip together.
The Giant, which is the largest bento in the ECOlunchbox collection, is an amazing piece planet-friendly, non-toxic lunch hardware designed to handle generous portion sizes. It's twice the size of its smaller cousin, the regular-size ECOlunchbox Three-in-One, which holds 4 cups of food.
- Rugged, large size stainless steel lunchbox is non-toxic, plastic-free and waste-free.
- 3 sections to keep food separated.
- When clipped closed, the Giant measures all together 5 1/4 inches wide, 7 inches long and 3 inches high.
- The upper and lower levels of the two-tiered bento each hold 3.5 cups (28 oz). The top layer is 1.75 inches deep and sits on top of the bottom layer, which is 1.25 inches deep.
- The rectangular nesting container with lid measures 2 1/2 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long by 1 5/8 inches high (interior dimension is 1.5 inches) and holds 1 cup. This container can be either packed separately or tucked in the top level of the metal lunchbox.
- The clips can be adjusted to desired stiffness.
- The Three-in-One Giant is not 100% leak proof. Damp foods, such as cut fruit, hummus and other thick sauces, work well in our containers. Our lids don't have any plastic gaskets or other added synthetics to create a seal. Therefore, sauces and liquids may leak.
- Not for use in the microwave. Food may be reheated in the metal containers in a medium-heat oven or over a campstove. Try our pot gripper for easy handling!
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in India.
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.