ECOlunchbox Mini Splash Pod
This product is currently sold out.
Plastic-free and leak-proof, our Mini Splash Pod snack container holds ⅔ cup and is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families who love our non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes and crave the convenience of leak-free silicone lids.
Mini Splash Pod is conveniently dishwasher safe (unlike plastic containers) and nonbreakable (unlike glass containers).
The Mini Splash Pod is ideal for long narrow snacks, like little carrot and pretzel sticks, or for wet dips and sauces like hummus or dressings you don’t want leaking.
The Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant form of budding seaweed leavesinspires our design of the green Mini Splash Pod silicone lid with no-slip tabs for easy opening and closing.
- Capacity is ⅔ cup (5 oz)
- Measures 3 ¼ inches long, 2 ½ inches wide and 1 ¾ inches tall.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.
- The snack container has a green lid embossed with an ocean-inspired seaweed motif.
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. You'll see the bottoms are indented so they will stack and nest one inside the other.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.
ECOlunchbox was founded by Sandra Ann-Harris. Before starting ECOlunchbox in the US, Sandra worked for more than a decade as an investigative journalist and international humanitarian aid worker, so she knew how to do in-depth research and turned that skill to investigating the effects of plastic on health and the environment. In 2009 Sandra concluded that she didn't want her kids' food stored in plastic and founded ECOlunchbox.
ECOlunchbox is a plastic-free line of bento lunch boxes, bags and food-to-go accessories that are healthy for people & the planet. Since founding ECOlunchbox as a triple-bottom-line social enterprise in 2009, more than 400,000 ECOlunchboxes have sold so far. By using ECOlunchbox products each year, the ECOlunchbox community has averted the use and disposal of tens of millions of pieces of trash (mostly plastic).
ECOlunchbox are a mission-based social enterprise that uses the capitalist engine to educate and empower people to reduce their dependence on plastics. They design, build and bring to market tools for change at lunchtime. ECOlunchbox is part of the plastic pollution solution.