KLAY Big Drawstring Bag
This product is currently sold out.
Like all KLAY items, it is something practical Kirsty initially made for herself. It is an ideal bag for carting around lots of stuff - for trips away, projects, laundry or the market. It also looks beautiful as an everyday bag when it is not too full as the top falls and drapes, creating interesting shapes.
- Two very large and deep practical internal pockets.
- The bag is a tube shape, with a circle bottom.
- Immaculately finished throughout, including traditional reinforced seams.
- Pure cotton canvas.
- Straps are comfortable and sturdy due to them being made from a soft, wide cotton.
- It closes at the top with cotton drawstring to help keep items secure.
46cm high, 42cm diameter
KLAY is a homeware and clothing label based in Auckland, New Zealand. KLAY create unique and practical items that are long lasting, using as many locally sourced, natural and recycled materials as we can. Everything is made by their small team in-house in the KLAY workroom. KLAY was founded in 2016 by designer and maker Kirsty McLay. Kirsty's background is in making costume and props for the theatre, film and opera. She has a strong passion for construction processes such as hand sewing, trussing and hand dying.