KLAY Unisex Worker Jacket - Overdyed Olive
This product is currently sold out.
A comfortable and practical everyday jacket in a classic worker style. It is a unisex jacket and has a slightly boxy fit.
- Loose fitting, box shaped, unisex fit
- Five button opening - please note the buttons are different to the ones in the photos. We are unable to get more of the ones in the photo, so have ordered some corozo nut buttons, which are being hand dyed olive to colour match the jacket.
- 4 patch pockets, with one of them being an internal pocket on wearer’s right hand side
- Seams are traditionally reinforced with 1cm wide flat fell finishing on sleeves and body
- 100% cotton drill in Over Dyed Olive
- Available in one size: M-L
Jacket measurements for size MEDIUM - LARGE:
Shoulder tip to shoulder tip: 54cm
Sleeve length (Shoulder tip to cuff hem) 67cm
Nape to hem: 72cm
Chest, waist and hip circumference: 132cm
Please note: The Over-Dyed Olive is a hand crafted garment that has been over dyed. The colour and tone have a beautiful richness and depth, but with over dyed garments there may be imperfections and fading, but these are part of its beauty and intended in its design.
KLAY is a homeware and clothing label based in Auckland, New Zealand. KLAY create unique and practical items that are long lasting, using as many locally sourced, natural and recycled materials as we can. Everything is made by their small team in-house in the KLAY workroom. KLAY was founded in 2016 by designer and maker Kirsty McLay. Kirsty's background is in making costume and props for the theatre, film and opera. She has a strong passion for construction processes such as hand sewing, trussing and hand dying