Rice Culture - Make your Own Miso Kit
This product is currently sold out.
- more information
Would you like to try making your own miso at home?
This kit makes approximately 1.8kg of miso, includes all ingredients required and comes with detailed instruction with photos. Happy fermenting!
The kit includes:
- 400g Dry koji made from Australian Organic Rice
- 500g Australian Organic Soy beans
- 300g BFA certified Australian Sea Salt
- Recipe booklet
- Plastic tub to ferment the miso in
- Alcohol swabs
What you need to prepare at home:
- Potato masher/food processor
- Weight (salt recommended)
- Vinegar (for cleaning tub surface if you make a big mess!)
About Rice Culture
Rice Culture is Tomoko Onuki. Based on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. Rice Culture's passion is to make healthy and nutritious food using beautiful local organic produce, following the traditional culture and recipes passed down through many generations.