Terms + FAQ
Thanks for visiting Mr Kitly. Here is some of the nitty gritty. If you have any questions about our policies please don't hesitate to contact us.
We do our best to keep the online store up to date, but sometimes we may be out of stock of your choice. If this occurs we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and discuss backorder possibilities or arrange partial refund of your order.
POSTAGE - DOMESTIC
- We use a courier delivery service to ensure all packages are delivered safely. Please keep in mind we can deliver to business addresses if that is more convenient, and if you are not at home at time of initial delivery you can specify a re-delivery time.
- We aim to pack and post within 2 business days, therefore please allow 3-7 days for delivery depending on your location.
- You will be sent your parcel tracking ID via email once shipment is made.
- Oversize items such as furniture and very large plants require a special delivery quote, we will contact you with delivery charge.
- We offer collection in store. Choose 'collect in store' at checkout and no shipping will be applied and we will hold your order ready for collection within 2 weeks.
- All of our products are available to ship internationally. International customers can checkout with chosen products, minus the postage charges. We then contact you via email with the postage amount. Please ensure your email address as set up in paypal is correct to enable us to contact you.
- Once you receive the postage costs, you can then choose to go ahead with the order, or cancel and receive a full and prompt refund via paypal. Please also of course feel free to contact us before checkout to receive your exact postage quote before checkout.
- Product prices displayed include GST for Australian customers. International orders will be refunded the GST amount upon purchase, as international orders are not subject to Australian GST.
- Our standard international post is Registered Airmail. This is a sign on delivery service to ensure safe delivery of your goods. Regular airmail or sea mail can be arranged on request however neither of these services are traceable and Mr Kitly cannot take responsibility for loss or damage.
- Insurance can also be arranged upon request, for additional charge.
- We aim to pack and post within 2 business days, therefore please allow 7-15 days for delivery depending on your location.
- You will be sent your parcel tracking ID via email once shipment is made. You can track the parcel - once it arrives on your shore - via your local Postal Service.
- For international customers some countries may charge customs and duties for your parcel. These charges are payable by you not by Mr Kitly.
- We unfortunately cannot post any plants overseas.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS - INSURANCE IS ALWAYS A NIGHTMARE
- Please do a quick inspection of your item whilst in the presence of the courier or postal worker before signing for the delivery to ensure it has arrived undamaged - this particularly applies to fragile ceramic items. Any insurance claim is voided after the goods have been signed for.
- If any items have arrived damaged please retain all packaging, document the damage where possible with photos, and contact us immediately.
- As we a small store, MR KITLY cannot take responsibility for any lost, broken or stolen parcels not sent via Registered Post and/or extra insured up to the total value (overseas customers) or signed for as received and in good order (domestic customers).
RETURN FOR EXCHANGE
We hope you love your item, however, if you do change your mind and want to exchange it we are happy to offer a return for exchange service.
- If you wish to return your item for exchange for alternative item or shop credit, please contact us within 14 days of purchase or receipt.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging where applicable with receipt or proof of purchase included.
- Shipping costs and custom duties (where applicable) are non-refundable in the case of return for exchange, and return shipping costs for return for exchange are at customer cost. When returning items please use a trackable shipping service such as Registered Post.
- Magazines, books and personal care items such as soaps are exempt from return for exchange where there are any signs of use.
- Only regular priced items may be exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be exchanged.
- This policy is valid for 14 days, if 14 days have gone by since your purchase or receipt, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or shop credit.
We can provide a refund in the below circumstances.
- We can refund items if they are defective, or the incorrect item has been sent in error.
- In these cases please contact us within 14 days with details of the problem.
- We will then ask for the item to be returned via a trackable postage service.
- Once the damage or error is confirmed we can refund you for the item plus all shipping costs.
- We will refund you via your original method of payment or if you prefer can provide shop credit valid for up to 12 months.
PAYMENT & TAXES
- 10% GST is applicable for Australian customers, which is included in displayed online store prices. International orders are GST-free. The GST portion of international orders will be refunded soon after checkout.
- Our online store accepts credit and debit card payments via paypal. Australian customers can also choose to make payment via bank transfer or telephone on checkout.