Chef series #753 brass pepper mill. An ideal tool for any chef but also for home users.
Material: Brass with nickel-matt plating
Body diameter 70-40-50mm / 2.7″-1.6″-2″
Body thickness 1mm / 0.04″
Height 240mm / 9.5″
Made in Greece
- Large rotating top for easy grinding
- Has rotating top for grinding and a hundred percent metal mechanism 48mm diameter, with a 3DCut system designed to really grind the peppercorns and not just smash them, maximizing its flavor and aroma.
- Adjustable mechanism between fine and coarse grinding to suit your needs.
- Easily grind the pepper directly over food.
- Each mill provides plenty of room for you to fill it with your favorite dry seasoning.
- Large mechanism and rotating top for grinding makes for higher speed achieved in grinding (about 1/4 of a turn per dose).
- Characterized by its robust construction and its professional functionality.
- Handcrafted Greek product that meets specific standards of high quality and functionality.
- The Alexander Mills are a tried and tested product that have been in the market since 1977.
The grinding is done in three steps (3DCut):
1st: Grabs and cracks each peppercorn and breaks it in half
2nd: Cuts them into smaller pieces
3rd: Sends them to the small teeth and grinds them to the selected thickness
3DCut grinding system
Tool metal grinding mechanism adjusts from fine to coarse
Metal shaft 10mm / 0.4″ diameter
Metal mechanism 48mm / 1.9″ diameter
Based in Thessaloniki, Northern Greece, the makers of these handcrafted mills are a family-run company who have produced a range of grinding mills since 1977. The robust design of the mills was originally based on a portable coffee mill created in the early 1900’s for Greek soldiers to use in the field. These mills are exclusively distributed in Australia by Mr Kitly.
Product Care & Instructions