Mr Kitly x Decor Selfwatering Hanging Pot
340mm dia x 240mm h
8L soil capacity
Made in Melbourne
translucent plastic planter / metal chain
Finally! Mr Kitly is happy to proffer our humble solution to the hanging plant needs for all the indoor plant lovers out there. A large and lightweight hanging planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere. Convenience of watering in situ - the holy grail of all hanging plants indoors.
This translucent planter is original to Mr Kitly and continues our product line of clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. And large, for the bigger plants in your life. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
Mr Kitly sought out and collaborated with the Melbourne company to create and launch a Mr Kitly exclusive self-watering plant pot range. An original idea and Mr Kitly collaboration with Décor.
How to use
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!