Kaokao Miso - Barley (Mugi)
This product is currently sold out.
- more information
Barley miso is mainly produce and eaten in the Kyushu region. It is made from Barley Koji, Soybean and salt. It has a strong barley aroma but still milder and slightly sweet in flavor. This miso is suits for Soup, as a Marinades, dressings...same as other type of miso.
- 99.9% Australian Ingredients
- Made in Daylesford, Victoria
- Naturally Fermented(9month +）
- No Artificial color/ preservatives
- No MSG/ Chemicals
- GMO Free
- Vegetarian/ Vegan friendly
Ingredients: Organic Pearl Barley(Burrumbiodynamic,VIC), Biodynamic SOYBEAN (Slater farm,NSW) , Salt, Koji Starter(Aspergillus Oryzae)
Quantity: 300g, approx 18 bowls of Miso Soup
Best Before Date: 6 Month