Seljak Recycled Blanket - Lune
This product is currently sold out.
The Seljak Lune blanket is a soft, lighter-weight blanket suited to cool breezes. It can be used as a throw for the couch and the bed, for outdoor dining or taking to the moonlight cinema. Each blanket is made with yarn spun in Italy out of old woollen jumpers and garments.
- 180cm x 130cm
- Fringe finish
- 70% recycled wool | 25% polyamide | 5% other fibres
- Yarn spun in Italy out of post-consumer textiles waste
- Woven in Kaunas, Lithuania
- Shipping to Australia has been carbon offset
- For every 10 blankets sold, we send one to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
“Lune is inspired by the tides and skies of the Great Barrier Reef. Just below the surface of the water is an explosion of life that relies on a precise inhale and exhale of the ocean. On the reef, the ever present sun and moon are a reminder we are at mercy to their power, and the fragility of life cycles are both within and beyond our control.”